Monday, March 1, 2010

Other food to try for a toddler

Like other toddler’s my little one sometimes doesn’t drink milk, and it usually bother me a lot because as a mother, I wanted to give her a well-balance diet. I have been researching and I found some Ideas to try if a child won’t drink milk. I have tried some of these foods, and she did love to eat it.

Milk:

Porridge, hot oat cereal or cornmeal made with whole milk
Breakfast cereal with milk
Vermicelli cooked in whole milk
Rice pudding, custard, bread-and-butter
Dairy ice cream made with milk

Cheese:

Macaroni cheese, Cheese on toast, cheese on vegetables and bakes
Vegetable soup with grated cheese
Chunks of cheese and pieces of fruits
Cottage cheese dips

Yoghurt and fromage frais:

Add fruits (fresh, frozen, or canned) raw, stewed, or baked, to full-fat yoghurt or fromage frais
Add yoghurt to curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment