Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My dream home plan

Building a dream home is probably the biggest step a couple would face, that is why when my husband and I have decided to put our current house on the market, I also make a point to start gathering information’s on starting to build a dream home and luckily, I got a house plan online that fits the budget my husband and I intended for this dream home. I am actually very pleased with it, as it is exactly what I would like it to be, like having a small entrance hall, a downstairs cloakroom, large lounge and a dining kitchen with French door that opens out onto a patio area. I think I did a good job in choosing a dream house plan online as these home plans are far cheaper than going to a local architect especially that my husband and I were on a tight budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment