Thursday, August 19, 2010

It’s A Book for all ages

Photobucket

I have just seen the trailer of the book “It’s A Book” by Lane Smith and I think it is absolutely fantastic! I actually do like the fact that story is so funny and yet so real and as an adult viewer I have enjoyed watching it to the point that I want to get my child one of this book. I think this would make any parent think twice before buying off their children with gadgets.

I do love books and the timeless classic feeling of reading one on my hand and I do not find that same feeling on reading on an electronic gadget, so I think we parent should encourage our children in reading a book too. Anyway, I have attached here the trailer of the book, so you can see and decide if this is appropriate enough for your child. Just another brilliant book from the trusted Macmillan kids publishing industry.



No comments:

Post a Comment