Thursday, September 16, 2010

All around stainless steel cleaner

This is probably what every household should have and as a full time mum and homemaker who do all the cleaning, I would recommend this product because cleaning has never been easier for me. I hate grease on my kitchen appliance as it would take time to take it off with just a damp cloth and a smear of dish washing liquid. However this product does it in seconds and leaves a dry and polished look in an instant. I would say it is brilliant for restoring a dry and dull kitchen steel appliances like ovens, oven hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers and stainless steel cookware. I also use this in cleaning the bathroom stainless steels, like the shower, bath and sink tops. So basically you can use this in cleaning most of the household stainless steel, that is why I would say this is an all around stainless steel cleaner .

No comments:

Post a Comment