Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cheap made to measure curtain shop in Leeds

If you are looking for cheap designer styled curtains, then I suggest that you check out this shop in 44 Stainburn Road Leeds West Yorkshire called The Carolina Blinds and Curtains. As far as I know they are renowned Curtain Fitters in Leeds and also serving towns surrounding Leeds up to the city of York but you can always call them and ask if they do serve around where you live, just to make sure!

Now, I have not been to this shop yet but I have known somebody who has and she does recommend this shop as far as price, quality and designs of fabric is concerned. She added that she has been to everywhere and that this shop has the widest fabric selection of Curtains in Leeds and cheap when it comes to pricing too! I am also very keen on this as I was also told that they would visit anytime and anywhere at my most convenient time to show some samples and discuss on the details, and best of all they give interior advice to customers for free! This is what I call a brilliant service! So if you also like this kind of service, you may inquire more details at telephone number 0113 393 0800 or visit their shop at the address I have given above.

No comments:

Post a Comment