Friday, May 6, 2011

Right to return an item

People often buy goods and breaks, but sometimes unsure whether it is alright to return a certain item to a shop. Well, if you have the same problem, there is a website where you can check if you have the right to return that certain item under the Sale of Goods Act. This website has help a lot of people as it explains everything about consumers rights, in fact I find it useful myself when I check something about the sale of goods and services act.

You see, recently I have purchased an electrical item from an online shop and it has broken down just before the warranty expires and was unsure whether it is alright to return it, as I did used it a lot. Anyway, I have read there that every purchase of goods usually carries a 12 months warranty under the Sales of Goods Act 1979, so I contacted that shop where I got the item and they exchange it for a new one!

So if you would like to see more information about the Sale of Goods Act or learn more about the sale of goods and services act 1982, you may click on any of the links I have given above or go to whatconsumer.co.uk website.

No comments:

Post a Comment