Learning how to make friends is one of the most important things your child will do, because if your child’s learns early on how to get on well with others, he or she will get off to a better start school, and a happy child learn better than a child who is anxious and afraid of others. They said it is never too late to start, especially when your child is the only child like mine. So here are some things you can do to help your baby or child socialize and make friends with other babies or children:
• As soon as your baby starts to crawl or walk, you could try a parent and toddler group. These can be great for energetic children from 18 month to 3 years and this would also give you a bit of relaxation and company.
• Try to join your child in some playgroups, nursery school or day nurseries as they all have a lot to offer like more organized playoff different kinds, the chance to be with other children and make friends and probably a space to run around in.
• Go to a family gathering, as she or he can play with cousins and other younger members of the family.
• Parties- such as birthdays would also help your child make friends and play with other little children.
• Take him or her to a playground and let him or her run around with all the other children but never take your eye off your child in a big area such as playgrounds and parks.
Well, these are just something’s I could think of and you might as well have other ideas, so I suggest you do what you think is the best for your child.