Sunday, July 3, 2011

Get to know Thailand and the beauty of silk at VIE Hotel Bangkok

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Syndacast for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

A good friend of mine has just got back from a holiday in Thailand and she was telling me about how wonderful her experience was on the entire holiday. It was her first time to visit Thailand and I was glad that she had such a wonderful time as I did recommend Thailand to her as one of Asia’s best travel destination! I have been there 3 years ago with my family and I just love everything about Thailand, from the glorious weather, beautiful people, stunning scenery and temples, like The Grand Palace and the Temple of Wat Phra Kaeo to the tasty Thai cuisine. Everything is just worth coming back!

Anyway, this friend of mine has mentioned something that I missed when I was last there, the tour to Thailand’s famous silk house! I heard so much about it from my friend that on my next holiday in a couple of months I intend to go there with my family. Did all my research as of where to go, what to do, and found this lovely place to stay called The VIE Hotel Bangkok.  The hotel itself looks superb and currently has a remarkable package deal which includes a tour to the famous Jim Thompson House - the Thai silk house in Bangkok.

The package includes a silky consultant, grand breakfast at VIE Wine and Grill, complementary day pass for the sky train, a lovely deluxe room and deluxe suit accommodation with 2 garments per day laundry or dry cleaning service and best of all, 2 complementary luxurious VIE silky cushion covers! Aside from this, they are also giving away discounts on laundry, dry cleaning and on the food and beverages services! The hotel itself has free wifi Internet access at the VIE lounge but can also get this in the hotel room from just 250 Baht each day. This package has actually caught my attention and I think it is the best deal they have so far! So, if this has got your interest too, please visit the VIE Hotel website.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment