Sunday, July 31, 2011

Review: Girls Deluxe Toy Story 3 Jessie Costume for Halloween

It is now 2 months to Halloween, and I already got the perfect trick or treat costume for my little girl! I got her a Jessie toy story costume from WholesaleCostumeClub.com and I think this is so far the best priced Jessie costume I have seen online. The main reason I got this costume for my little girl is that she is a huge fan of Toy Story film and I know she would be happy with it, and I was right! I showed it to her when I got it and I can see her face full of excitement! I had to be honest the costume is fair enough when it comes to quality, price, and durability. The costume is an officially licensed Disney Toy Story costume; it is a jumpsuit with a silky satin feel made of thin light breathable polyester material. The belt as well as both cuffs are attached to the jumpsuit, so no matter how active a child is during Halloween, you are rest assured that no bits and pieces will fall out of it.

There are also some details like fringes on the cuffs and legs, as well as the printed champs on the legs were all carried out nicely on the costume. Plus, it also came with a lovely red hat made of some sort of Styrofoam with a white stitch trim made of the same material and a yellow bow for the hair, just like what Jessie the cowgirl got in the Toy Story film. As far as pricing is concerned, this Deluxe Toy Story 3 Jessie Costume does not cost a lot! In fact from the website where I got it, it only cost $31.96 plus $4.99 shipping which is the cheapest one I have seen online! I honestly did not bother to find it in the high street as I know for the fact that most of the girls Halloween costumes like this would cost twice as much as on the internet. Anyway, the costume is recognizable as Jessie the cowgirl from the toy story film and I have a very happy little girl here who does look stunning on this costume!

Here are some photos of the said Deluxe Toy Story 3 Jessie Costume:





3 comments: