Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dealfun the New Auction Website

I recently came across this new auction website called dealfun.com and this really sounds interesting! The website is an auction site but there is also a buy it now price for people who wish to purchase the item straight away, without waiting for the auction to end. I have noticed that all items listed on the auction of this website are brand new, sealed and comes with a manufacturer guarantee.

Now, I have not won anything yet neither has started bidding but I have read a lot of people winning from this website and it looks like a good way o get a really good bargain! On my observation products like iPad 2 16GB with wifi would only go through the hammer on their auction for as low as £86.05 and a Acer Aspire 10.1 inch notebook for only £22.21 and a lot more electronic products like LED TV’s, iPhone, and PS3’s. There are also items like Watches, Jewelleries, and toys for such a low price.

Reviews of this website are good too when it comes to customer service and has said to be prompt and courteous! This has no weekly or monthly win cap and it has this win guarantee thing that if you do not win in the first 24 hours, all bids are rest. It also has a beginner’s auction for starters like me, which is now what I am looking at as of the moment. For further information, I suggest that you check out the website or check out what yahoo finance news has to say about the exciting twist on online shopping at Deal Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment