Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Straight Talk's Amazing Mobile Phone Deal

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you think you are saving with your mobile plan today, well think again! I have just recently spoken with a group of mom’s about mobile phone deals and the best one that I heard so far was this Straight talk no contract mobile phone plan. It has got everything you need just like when you are on a contract plan! Two of them got this Straight Talk “All You Need Plan”. For $30 a month, they told me it has 1,000 minutes worth of calls and 1,000 minutes text messages and 30MB free web data, which is not bad for a monthly allocation. I was very keen on this so when I got home today I had a look at the website and saw an even amazing deal from Straight Talk, an unlimited service for just $45 a month. Unlimited calls, txt and internet, which means you not only call a friend but you can call all your friends with your unlimited calls!

 

This is actually the cheapest unlimited plan I have seen and the phones are not bad too! Load of choices from trusted brands such as Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG and Kyocera. Most of them are smart phones and some are touch screen phones which already got features like camera, video recording, music player, navigation system, blue-tooth, and wifi connection. I was even surprised to see a phone there for $10! It is however reconditioned, but I thought of getting one for my daughter. Told her about it, she smiled and said “Can I have the unlimited one? So I replied “mom knows best, you can have the All You Need Plan of $30 a month! Still, she is very excited about it.

I have here a testimonial video of Straight Talk real customers, I got this from YouTube and I think this will give you an idea of what you to expect if you switch to Straight Talk. 

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Idm12bvAdeE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. This is really convenient, I like mine and I am enjoying it. I dont have to worry about surprise bills in the mail :)

    cheers,

    Tess

    ReplyDelete