Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have to be honest that budgeting is the main reason why my family has switch to TracFone! My husband and I have been on contract mobile for about 6 years and our daughter is on pay as you go, however due to the recession I have been off work and one of the billing that has to be cut down is the mobile phone, so we decided to joined this TraFone no contract, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancellation fees mobile phone called TracFone and it was one of the best decision we made this year! I was really surprised that it cost half the price as what we used to pay on a contract and my daughter love the fact that she got a lot of free txt and calls to get in touch with her friends, not to mention the lovely LG100c candy bar mobile phone she got, was so worth it! Anyway, they got some other choices of mobile phones, and it is all from leading manufacturers like Nokia, Samsung, Kyocera, LG and Motorola. I was actually surprised that their mobile phones are very affordable yet they got So many features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, and believe me you could get one for $29.99! Well if you want simple phones, like my husband, you could get a phone with simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00. The cleaver thing about TracFone is that with their monthly plans, you can pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country. They also got a 1 year service cars, which is what me and my family is using, and I think it gives us much more because I am receiving double minutes for the life of my TracFone, and 800 minutes for only $119 without any hidden charges!
I would personally recommend TracFone if you wish to save on mobile phone expenses and I never had a problem with reception and coverage! Well, you can watch this video of Real TracFone customers and tell me what you think? All the best!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27yaTS82ZtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sunday, October 2, 2011
I have here some information on how to spot sugars on the labels; all you have to do it look out for these:
• The following are sugars- glucose, dextrose, maltose, fructose, hydrolysed starch.
• Invert sugar or syrup, honey, raw sugar, brown sugar, muscavado, and concentrated fruit juices are all sugars.
• Fruit juices too contain sugars, which can cause decay, so always dilute this with a lot of water and keep to mealtime.
• Maltrodextrin by the way is not sugar but can cause decay.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have been using TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for over a year now and I love the fact that this product works brilliant on my hair! I do not use it on daily basis as I do shower frequently, however I always got this on my room as I find it very useful on odd times when I need to freshen up my hair quickly before going out on a rush, meeting friends or relatives. A total look saver! However just a piece of advice, always remember to follow instructions to get the best result! If you want you can try it using these easy steps, just a sort of tips.
Here is how to do it:
• Shake the can really well before use
• Lift a section of your hair and spray lightly right on your scalp or roots of your hair
• Then spray in short burst, holding 8-12 inches from your head ( do not spray it all over your head like a hairspray as you will end looking like you got a talc powder on your head)
• Leave it for 1-2 minutes
• Then work it up using your fingertips to brush and distribute the product evenly and style your hair.
If clogging occurs, all you have to do is remove the nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water and reattach after. Then, it should work properly!
Just to give you an idea of what TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo is, if you have not use this before. This shampoo is uniquely formulated which removes greasiness and odor to your hair. I think one main ingredient use is a citrus extract which explains the lovely clean smell. It instantly cools the head and it is like having a hair wash without using a drop of water. Perfect when you are in a rush! Probably the why it is the Top Hair Products for School, it really is great!
I prefer to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo as it works really well with my long wavy hair but there are some other choices to choose from and you might as well check these out too:
• Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
• Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
• Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
• Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
You may check out this video as well: