Rusk, banana, oats and milk- this is my little girl’s daily breakfast and she likes it!
To prepare this, you need to:
• Pour milk on a bowl (just estimate how much your toddler can consume).
• Then put about 3 table spoons of oats onto the milk on the bowl and mix.
• Put it in the microwave oven for about 2 minutes.
• After that, take it out of the microwave and put 1 piece of rusk onto it.
• Crush the rush and mix it.
• Slice a banana in half. Using the half of the sliced banana, mashed it in with the rusk, oats and milk.
• Let it cool and serve!