Monday, October 3, 2011

Recommended family no contract mobile phone

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have to be honest that budgeting is the main reason why my family has switch to TracFone! My husband and I have been on contract mobile for about 6 years and our daughter is on pay as you go, however due to the recession I have been off work and one of the billing that has to be cut down is the mobile phone, so we decided to joined this TraFone no contract, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancellation fees mobile phone called TracFone and it was one of the best decision we made this year! I was really surprised that it cost half the price as what we used to pay on a contract and my daughter love the fact that she got a lot of free txt and calls to get in touch with her friends, not to mention the lovely LG100c candy bar mobile phone she got, was so worth it! Anyway, they got some other choices of mobile phones, and it is all from leading manufacturers like Nokia, Samsung, Kyocera, LG and Motorola. I was actually surprised that their mobile phones are very affordable yet they got So many features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, and believe me you could get one for $29.99! Well if you want simple phones, like my husband, you could get a phone with simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00. The cleaver thing about TracFone is that with their monthly plans, you can pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country. They also got a 1 year service cars, which is what me and my family is using, and I think it gives us much more because I am receiving double minutes for the life of my TracFone, and 800 minutes for only $119 without any hidden charges!

I would personally recommend TracFone if you wish to save on mobile phone expenses and I never had a problem with reception and coverage! Well, you can watch this video of Real TracFone customers and tell me what you think? All the best!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27yaTS82ZtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment