Monday, October 17, 2011

Recommended Plus size Boots

I am a plus size and the perfect way to shop for plus size clothing and shoes for me is to go online! Now I do not have a preferred online shop but for this season I found some really good bargains at Jessica London’s website. The Plus size clothing and shoes are lovely and mostly at a discounted rate, like this Comfort view 'Rush' leather boots from their plus size shoes and boots collection which is now about 40% off the original price, a bargain for a real leather boots!

Now, I do not have this yet as I am still waiting at my order, however my sister already got her pair of boots and I absolutely love it! She does too and said it is very comfortable and that she could wear it every day for hours when she is in school. What I like about boots are that aside from being real leather, the height of the boots are just perfect that I can picture myself wearing it with either skirts or jeans. It can be worn for any occasions especially on the cooler days ahead and believe me, it does look stunning! Anyway, I have attached here a photo of the said boots, just to let you see how beautiful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment