This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have been using TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for over a year now and I love the fact that this product works brilliant on my hair! I do not use it on daily basis as I do shower frequently, however I always got this on my room as I find it very useful on odd times when I need to freshen up my hair quickly before going out on a rush, meeting friends or relatives. A total look saver! However just a piece of advice, always remember to follow instructions to get the best result! If you want you can try it using these easy steps, just a sort of tips.
Here is how to do it:
• Shake the can really well before use
• Lift a section of your hair and spray lightly right on your scalp or roots of your hair
• Then spray in short burst, holding 8-12 inches from your head ( do not spray it all over your head like a hairspray as you will end looking like you got a talc powder on your head)
• Leave it for 1-2 minutes
• Then work it up using your fingertips to brush and distribute the product evenly and style your hair.
If clogging occurs, all you have to do is remove the nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water and reattach after. Then, it should work properly!
Just to give you an idea of what TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo is, if you have not use this before. This shampoo is uniquely formulated which removes greasiness and odor to your hair. I think one main ingredient use is a citrus extract which explains the lovely clean smell. It instantly cools the head and it is like having a hair wash without using a drop of water. Perfect when you are in a rush! Probably the why it is the Top Hair Products for School, it really is great!
I prefer to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo as it works really well with my long wavy hair but there are some other choices to choose from and you might as well check these out too:
• Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
• Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
• Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
• Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
You may check out this video as well: