Sunday, November 6, 2011

Divorce - Seek help as you are not alone

My cousin in Ontario recently got divorced after 2 years of waiting for the papers to be legalized. Well on her case it is a bit complicated as they have 2 children involved, and her husband demanded to get the custody of both children. It was not an easy task for her that time as she has also been on emotional stress, however, me and some other relatives were always there for her and with the help of a Family lawyer barrie she has got the full custody of her children. Let me just clear this that I am not an expert on this matter, but I have here some information which might help if you are in the same situation. I have been with my cousin helping her with whatever support she needed throughout the legal process and this are just some of the important things I can remember that needs to be sort out.

• Child custody and child support- if you got children.
• Property- includes housing, valuables and any other possession.
• Money

Like I said, this is not an easy task, and you might need all the support you can get from your close friends and family, so do not be ashamed to talk to them about your problems. Also, I suggest that you get a good legal advice from certified divorce lawyer and I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment