Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Travel Checklist

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of My Travel Checklist for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

 

Making sure that you do not leave anything behind and have set everything before leaving on a holiday is what a travel checklist is for and with this new technology era, you do not need to write everything on 2 or 3 sheets of paper or surf on the internet looking for tips on what to bring and what to remember before going on a holiday. On these days, you can make use of widgets! Widgets are commonly used now a day as these are very accessible on mobile phones as well as on the computer. Widgets are very easy to use; in fact I have here a Travel Widget from Mondial Assistance which you can try for free, just to see how you get on with it. Tell you, it is easy to use and since I have tried it myself, I can assure you that this widget and website is safe to use!

There are 2 things on how you can try the My Travel Checklist, you can either download the widget or just try it on their website by clicking the box called access my travel checklist, located below the video tutorial.  Then you can start making your very own custom packing list by answering the questions provided and adding up some details or items at the end of each checklist category. You can save it, modify later, send it on an email or print it once you are done and have it on hand ready for checking procedures. Anyway, like I said this widget is safe to use and free of charge, so you might try it as well!

Below is a sample photo of my travel Checklist Widget. I have taken this when I tried the said widget and find it fun and very easy to use.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment