These are some of the presents my little Chloe got on her 4th Birthday and I would recommend these to all little girls who are just about her age.
1. Peppa Pig Fun Phonics- My little girl loves Peppa pig and with this, she can play and learn with Peppa, with its Fun Phonics module. There are twenty six light-up keys with letters, pictures and numbers to help your little one get to grips with sounds, phonics, spelling, colours, letters and numbers. Use the pointer at the top to change the activity and let the fun and learning start. For ease of play there is a handy repeat button. One of the cleaver things about this is that this activity is all in one piece so there are no parts to be lost, which would make it suitable for children as young as 3.
2. Piggy bank- This would encourage children to save up, but I would say from 4 years and above. It is a very traditional way of saving money.
3. Bike- Good for keeping kids fit and active.
4. Mini Market till toy- This is an electronic toy till with calculator, would help a child learn as she plays. She can sell stuff and gives change just like a real shopkeeper.
5. Little sing along microphone or a small karaoke machine- For every little girl who loves to sing. From 3 years old and above.