Friday, November 30, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Check out Lilly The Ladybug Pet Blanket Review for more details.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- · Cardigans - 3
- · Coats and Jackets - 1 coat (from school with a school logo)
- · Pinafore(s)- 1
- · Gingham Dresses- 0 (won’t need this until the weather is warmer)
- · Polo Shirts- 5
- · Shoes- 1 black school shoes and wellies (which are sometimes required in school)
- · Skirts- 2
- · Sportswear – 1 black shorts, 1 white t-shirt (they usually came in a pack of 2 from supermarkets, so your daughter will have spares), and 1 black Plimsolls
- · Sweatshirts- 1
- · Tights and Socks – 6 pairs of tights and socks.
Friday, August 10, 2012
The costume is a dress made out of soft polyester clothing; consist of a top and a tutu skirt all in one. The top part is a stretchy material that has a Hello Kitty face print with a red cushion bow on the head. I would say that the top is more like a spandex type of clothing which is very similar to a swimsuit, so it would stretch and fit perfectly onto the body when worn. The tutu skirt is a lovely! Consist of 3 layers, first is a glittery mesh on the top, dark pink on second and the third one is a white satin lining underneath. This also comes with a shiny belt that has a Velcro strap on the back and a Hello Kitty earpiece with a glorious red bow to complete the Hello Kitty look!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Friday, July 27, 2012
• Wash their hands and faces
• Go to the toilet by themselves
• Eat properly
• Get dressed by themselves
• Put on their socks and shoes
• Use a handkerchief
• Tidy their toys and belongings
• Play and share toys with other children
• And say their name and address correctly
My little Chloe can do most of these things but to be honest, still struggle to change her clothes!
Monday, July 9, 2012
1. Make sure you have three regular meals a day to help control blood glucose levels.
2. Eat carbohydrates with a low Glycaemic Index (GI), such as porridge, oats, beans, lentils and pasta (made from durum wheat).
3. Flavour foods with herbs and spices to help reduce your daily salt intake to less than 6g.
4. Choose diet or a no added sugar drink and squashes to help limit your intake of sugar.
5. Get your children to make their own healthy eating cookbooks for the family. You can usually get some of this stuff from the government’s health website or some organization campaign to fight diabetes.
6. When it is a lovely day, instead of meeting friends for a coffee, why not suggest going for a walk?
7. Get off two bus stops earlier and walk the rest of the way.
8. Join in with the kids’ activity. Kicking a ball around the park or just running around would also help.
9. Dance with the kids’ TV ads or while they are playing with the Wii.
10. Walk to the local shops and carry your shopping bag back instead of taking the car.
Now it might also help to know the symptoms or the signs of diabetes, so I am posting it as well with this blog post. I was told that once you or anybody you know has any of these symptoms below, call a doctor!
• Extreme thirst
• Passing urine more often than usual, especially at night
• Tiredness and fatigue
• Unexplained weight loss
• Genital itching or regular episodes of thrush
• Slow healing of cuts and wounds
• Blurred vision
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of éclos Skin Care. All opinions are 100% mine.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Monday, May 28, 2012
This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.
Gardening is my new hobby and for me is a family fun activity which toddlers can participate too! Yes my little Chloe who is now 4 years old loves to help me around the garden, which is why as early as possible I want to teach her the proper way of growing fruits and vegetables. Since I am not an expert gardener I get a lot of tips from my sister who has a farm about seeding and caring for plants.
Anyway, she recommends that I would only use organic plant food to grow my fruits and vegetables mainly because I am growing those fruits and vegetables for personal consumption. The organic plant food that she has recommended is called Whitney Farms. I was told that this plant food is specially designed protein-based blends which provide plants with both macro and micronutrients. The formula also contains beneficial microbes, is low to no dust, easy to apply and best of all no manure odor! Perfect if you got children or even toddlers that want to get involved in gardening activities.
By the way, you can get a $3 off coupon for Whitney Farms plant food and organic soil; all you have to do is clink on this Whitney Farms® link and sign up to get an instant coupon download! I have just got my coupon and I think it is a great way to start. Enjoy the coupon and have a lovely day!
I have here a photo of my small organic garden, the green grown thing you can see on the photo are tomatoes and next to that I have sown seeds of lettuce, peas and beans. Like I said, I am new to gardening but I have a positive feeling that my plants would grow without any problems!
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Monday, May 7, 2012
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Monday, April 9, 2012
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
I have here a photos of the costume: