I know that most of these are simple common sense but I do see some parents with children not following the safety procedure of swimming on a swimming pool. Well, every swimming pool has its own regulations, but most of them got these basic rules.
• Children under 8 and non-swimmers under 14 must be supervised by an adult.
• Avoid wearing jewelry
• Shower before going to the pool and encourage children to use the toilet before swimming.
• Always check the depth markings
• Wear a swim hat or tie your hair if it is long
• do not let your child run around the poolside
• Do not let your child swim if he or she has got a fever, got an injury, or have taken a medication. It is always best to consult a doctor first.
• Even children with armbands should be supervised by an adult.
Remember; always follow the swimming pool regulations as these are issued for you and your Child's safety.