Here are some safety advices for you and your family when you are out on the beach.
When on the beach:
• Read and obey the warning notices
• Bathe within any patrolled areas
• Obey the lifeguard advice
When you are in the sea:
• Always swim in the company of others
• Do not swim when you feel unwell
• Do not swim for at least one hour after meals
• Do not swim for at least one hour after consuming alcohol
• Do not swim when you are cold or tired
• When with children- Always keep your eye on them, as they can drown on shallow water.
• Be aware that inflatable’s are dangerous as these can be very quickly swept out to sea.