Saturday, April 28, 2012

Superhero Deluxe Batgirl Costume Review


Dressing up for kids is fun and a part of playtime too, especially during Halloween! In fact I have found out from a mom's group that most children would start to love dressing-up or wearing costumes from an early age of 18 months. Well, my daughter Chloe is not an exception, she loves dressing-up costumes ever-since she was 2 years old and I enjoyed the fun memories of dressing her up ready for Halloween trick-or-treating.


Now I know it is still 6 months to go before Halloween, but I have already got the perfect Halloween costume for my 4 year old and it is the Deluxe Batgirl Costume I got from www.AnytimeCostumes.com! To start with the review, I got her a size small Deluxe Batgirl Costume, girls’ size small on this would actually fit a girl from 4 to 6 years of age. The costume cleverly made, it is shiny looking black vinyl dress with a yellow bat symbol on the chest and a belt you can tie around the waist to adjust on a child’s body type. It comes with a long cape that can be attached on a Velcro with the same clothing material as the black dress. It also includes extras like cuff’s, boot covers and a bat mask. The cuff’s and the boot covers are both pull on type, but the boot covers has an extra Velcro strap at the bottom to fasten and hold on under the child’s shoe or boots. Lastly, the mask which is made of plastic polyethylene, a little thin and might need an extra care when wearing it, but overall a fabulous costume!


Tell you, I have seen some other Batgirl costumes from some shops selling girls costumes for every occasion, but so far this Batgirl costume I got is far more authentic looking! I would honestly say that this product is well worth every penny and you will get exactly as it is in the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment