Monday, May 7, 2012

Plus Size Black Slip Dress Review

First I would like to say that I am really pleased with this item, so I am making a review about it here on my blog! I got this plus size black slip dress recently from Plus Size Lingerie Boutique which I planned to be worn under a shape dress next month for s friend’s wedding. To be honest, I was not expecting a lot for it as it was not expensive, but when I tried it on today I was instantly pleased with this intimate apparel!

The slip dress is lightweight and comfortable to wear; it has an elastic clothing material made of Lycra and has that smooth satin feeling when it touches the body. It has an under-wire fiber fill cups which I found brilliant as it gives my bust a fantastic shape and lift! It also comes with a detachable strap, very handy as you can wear it with or without; depending on what type of dress style you want to put on it. This is so versatile and I reckon this dress can be worn solely with a bolero on a night out, if you are confident enough! But for me I would stick on having it as a slip dress due to my postnatal figure.

Please do not get confused as this is not a full control shape wear, although I did noticed that it does hide the lumps and bumps on my body and it somehow flattens my tummy and slenderized my hips and tight. Overall, I really think it gives a flattering fit without the feeling of tightness of a shaping garment, so I would recommend this product to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment