For a Girl:
- · Cardigans - 3
- · Coats and Jackets - 1 coat (from school with a school logo)
- · Pinafore(s)- 1
- · Gingham Dresses- 0 (won’t need this until the weather is warmer)
- · Polo Shirts- 5
- · Shoes- 1 black school shoes and wellies (which are sometimes required in school)
- · Skirts- 2
- · Sportswear – 1 black shorts, 1 white t-shirt (they usually came in a pack of 2 from supermarkets, so your daughter will have spares), and 1 black Plimsolls
- · Sweatshirts- 1
- · Tights and Socks – 6 pairs of tights and socks.
In my opinion it would also depend on how many times you do clothes washing in a week. I think the above lists would be ideal if you usually do the washing every 2-3 days. You can also add on or buy additional's as the months goes by.