Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Cutest Dragon Birthday Costume


My daughter’s birthday is not due until December, but she already asked me if she could be a dragon on her birthday. To be honest, I was not so sure about it when she asked me for it but when I was surfing the internet the last week, I saw the website BirthdayinaBox.com and saw the cutest dragon costume ever! The costume is called boys fire breathing dragon, but not actually just for boys, as my little Chloe looks so cute on it!

My little girl love this dragon costume and I think aside from the fact that it is lovely; this costume is absolutely a value for money! So, to give you an idea of what this costume is like, here is my review:
The fire breathing dragon costume comes in 4 pieces, the hood or headpiece, bodysuit with an attached tail, shoe covers and detachable detailed wings. The fabric is made of Shiny polyester material that has prints all over making it look like scaly! It is also lined underneath with fabric, so it is not itchy and keeps the child warm during cold days. It is quite roomy that a child can actually wear a sweatshirt or a cardigan underneath. It does of course depends on the sizing, as I got a 5 year old petite child and the large size which is 4-6 still leaves a lot of room underneath for layering. I recon this would fit perfect on her 6th birthday which is what we intend to use this costume!    

The headpiece or hood’s details are lovely, it features a dragon face, and complete with big eyes, nose trills, and teeth with mouth wide open (this is where the child’s face is seen). It also has a Velcro strap fastening under the chin to keep the dragon head in place. The wings also come in details, still made of polyester fabric that is wired underneath to keep the wings in shape. Overall, the price is just a fraction of what I think the quality is worth. So, I am pleased with it and I have here a very happy little girl!

Photos of my little girl wearing this dragon costume will soon follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment