Thursday, March 28, 2013

Gruffalo Costume

My daughter loves dressing up and this Gruffalo costume is her recent favorite. I got this costume from Sainsbury’s for her world book day costume last march, did not win an award for best costume, but I think the quality and looks of this is a winner!

I am not sure if this is still selling at Sainsbury’s but as I am happy with the quality of the costume so I am going to make a short review of it.

To start with, I bought the 3-5 years old Sainsbury’s Wahl James Martin Gruffalo Costume which did fit perfectly on my petite 5 year old girl. The costume is a jumpsuit, made of thick velvety polyester material with Velcro fastening on front. It has a felt 2D mouse attached that can be taken off or can be inserted on the pocket in front of the costume. The hood is a padded Gruffalo head with organge eyes and sharp teeth. It also comes with an attached tail and spikes at the back, feet too making it look exactly like the one on the book!

My little girl loves this costume as much as she loves the Gruffalo books. She makes roaring sounds when she is wearing it trying to scare ma and her dad, not knowing that she looks so cute on it!

Here is a photo of my little Gruffalo, I mean my dear daughter wearing the Gruffalo costume.


No comments:

Post a Comment