Monday, March 11, 2013

My Mother’s day Present from my 5 year old daughter


My daughter Chloe is only 5 years old, but yesterday on Mother’s day she had given me the sweetest present. She made me a card and she woke up early to tidy up the living room for me. I was very surprised and overwhelm with joy! I know the she got the idea from school but I think it is still so sweet to receive something that was not bought. 

Mother’s day by the way was yesterday March 10, 2013 here in the United Kingdom, but for most countries it is celebrated on the second Sunday of May.  So, to all Mothers out there, may Mother’s day be Yesterday, Today or still coming very soon,  I wish you all a lovely day! 

Mothers Day card from my Little girl.

Card and envelope


                                                               Message inside the Card


No comments:

Post a Comment