Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kids loves to draw


If you are a parent, you probably know that kid's love to draw and if you are not careful on where you put your pens, markers and pencils, those little hands are very quick to grab it and write on everywhere they please. Mostly on tables, walls, and sometimes on carpets and rugs! Yes my little girl did that as well and I have repainted our living room wall, scrub the carpets and rugs, use nail polish remover to clean the table and lastly bleach and wash the curtains because of her squiggles on it. I think she was about 2-3 year old when she did most of those things and I always explain to her that it is not good to write on walls, furniture’s, floors, and curtains and that he or she is always welcome to ask for a piece of paper to draw onto. I also bought her a 3 in 1 easel with chalk board and whiteboard on each back which I think was a great buy as she loves it!

It has been 2 years on since and I have not seen any drawings or squiggles on walls, tables, curtains, carpets and rugs. But recently she did this!



Drawings on our new table place mats!

Well what can I say, kids are kids and I guess she still could not resist showing off her talent in drawing! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment