Sunday, January 5, 2014

Girls 50's Poodle Skirt Outfit Review


This Poodle skirt outfit is my daughter’s latest costume, got this mainly for the family’s New Year’s Eve Party and it was a big hit! Everybody seems to love it and I am not surprised! 

So here is my review:

The 50s Poodle skirt outfit can be bought in different colors and up to 8 pieces, which includes accessories and shoes, but the one that my daughter has got is the main 3 pc 50's Poodle Skirt red outfit consists of skirt, scarf and shirt. The lovely skirt it is made out of thick acrylic felt material that seems like it is almost crease resistant! It has a black elasticized waist band and poodle logo attached on it. The Chiffon scarf is very soft and has that nice cool and soft feeling on the neck. Believe me, I  tried it before I put it on my daughter’s neck, and it is not itchy and so light that you would not even noticed it was there! The shirt or should I say polo shirt is 50% cotton and 50% polyester and the good thing about it is that, it is made by Hanes brand which I think most of us have known for a long time.  It also has a beautiful poodle logo on upper the left side of the shirt. 
         
The costume exceeds my expectations of a costume, as the quality of this is more superior compare to the rest! So I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a 50s costume. I think, this would also be ideal for school events, disco’s, parties, or even on Halloween as it is really beautiful and worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment