Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tweez'em Stainless Steel tweezers Review


I got a pair of tweezers recently to replace my unaligned old tweezers and since I am really pleased with the quality of the new product, I am going to make a review about it.  

I mainly use tweezers to trim my eyebrows, and to tell you, these are the best tweezers I have tried so far! Why? Well, mainly because of their quality, like:

    A. They are made out of solid metal- and won’t bend. Which I think is very good in keeping their shape and precision.
     
    B. These tweezers have a perfectly aligned pointed tips- which in my opinion is excellent for pulling ingrown hair and very fine hair. Really accurate making sure that you are only pulling one hair at a time.    
     
    C. The Tweezers have a flat body- making them comfortable for holding using your pointer finger and thumb.
     
    D. Perfect size- they are about 11.4cm long.


As you can see on the picture the tweezers are yellow in colour and the pointed tips silver. They are a little sharp so I would not recommend pushing hard on to the skin a gentle touch will suffice when using them.  They also come with a protective silicon cap and a plastic case to keep them clean and safe.


Having tried and tested this product, I would recommend this to anyone who wants to trim or shape their eyebrows as these are really good in gripping hairs and I have noticed that I don’t really have a problem with breaking hairs when I use this tweezers. They are certainly worth the money, so I recommend you try them yourself!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment